Thread: Registry Cleaner and Registry repair in Glary Utilities

Registry Cleaner and Registry repair in Glary Utilities

I am using a dell inspiron desktop installed with windows 7. I have installed Glary utility i am confused between the Registry Cleaner and registry repair module of the glary utility. Can you put some light on these two modules of the Glary Utility. Try to explain me the function of both these modules of Glary Uility

Re: Registry Cleaner and Registry repair in Glary Utilities

As far as i know the Glary utility i have used only the Registry Repair module it is sunning smoothly on my system i would to advise you that do not bother about the Registry cleaner module this module is made simply for name's sake i would recommend you to not to waste your money in purchasing such modules

I think that the Registry Cleaner module of Glary Utilities is as much important as the other modules are this removes the damaged registry keys from the registry editor also the registry cleaner there by helps to enhance the system performance i think that the registry cleaner module is equally important.

According to me there isn't any kind of difference between the registry repair and the registry cleaner modules of the registry cleaner. The registry repair is although a very small in size it performs a very important function whereas the Glary Utilities integrates the function of Registry Repair and it is a little bit larger in size and multifunctional.

After going through all the replies above i have confused a little bit more. But i understood the functionality of registry repair and the registry cleaner both. but i would like to know fro you whether the registry cleaner is worth buying or i should stick to the registry repair itself. please help me.

I would suggest you the same what i stated above i don't think that the registry cleaner application is worth buying since the registry repair can perform all the function done by the registry cleaner also it is somewhat smaller in size and moreover the registry repair is freely available. Hope this will help you.

jamdanie04 Guest

The registry is in the nerve center of all the operating system's actions. It is in charge of getting the software to be able to talk with the hardware. If bits of data begin to inhabit the registry, there will be inadequate inner operating system communications and the computer will slow down; possibly even so much so the computer will become of no use. A registry cleaner software can make back up, clean up and defragment Windows registry the easy way.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 28-04-2010 at 01:38 AM. Reason: External Links Not allowed, removed the same.