Thread: Can't uninstall browser defender

Can't uninstall browser defender

i have installed Browser Defender on my windows 7 system. in order to prevent excessive pop-ups, "phishing" and other fraudulent practices, and browser exploits. But now whenever i try to remove browser defender i am unable to do so. Please help me so that i can uninstall the browser defender application.

Re: Can't uninstall browser defender

As far as i am aware of the browser defender application it is a wonderful application if you want to protect your system from different kind of threats while browsing it provides a complete protection from all sort of phishing and tracking and all. So i would suggest you not to remove this application.

Sounds like you have some piece of program still working in the background and hence you are not able to uninstall the browser defender application from your system. Hence i would request you to open the task manager and then check for the for the task related to Browser Defender and end these processes and then remove it.

I would recommend you to install the browser defender application once again on your system. Since the installation of the browser defender will eliminate all sort of error which is not allowing to uninstall the application from the system. I hope that you will fix this issue as soon as you install the browser defender again.

It would have been better if you tried have mentioned the version of the browser defender application program which you are using on your system. Try to remove the browser defender application in the safe mode. Press and Hold the F8 key while rebooing the system. I hope that you will fix this issue soon.

Most probably you are getting this error because the browser defender application is corrupted so it is advisable to the Browser defender application again on your system. Try to remove browser defender as soon as you finish the installation again. If all this fails then try to restore the system to a previous date where your system was running with out the browser defender application.