Thread: converting .AVi files into MP4 on mac

converting .AVi files into MP4 on mac

I am using iPod touch and need to know some free distributed program which is used to convert the .AVi files into MP4.Because,after conversion,i need to put it into my iPod touch.
    Does anyone have some idea about the free program for conversion of media file,please tell me the possible solutions for that.

Thanks

There are so many softwares tools are available on the internet to convert the media files with appropriate file extensions.

If you required for only mac OSs then you need to choose this one which can help you to convert media files into required files extensions.There are so many softwares are available for different files.

You can use the following link to get more and more converter softwares.Click on the Collection of converter.

I saw so many cases where converted files are not played well with the appointed players.The situation comes with different environment.

i want share some example with you on Linux operating environment.The files which is converted according to the supported Linux media files then you need to convert them to play with them but after then you need to play them on the same player and i found it doesn't play the file in well manner.

After installing the supported plug-in,the players are unable to play those file which is converted with the help of the converter.This situation can create one more thread and It is also a big confusion for me yet.

Hey !

i found some solution for it,you know the answer very well but can't implement as well as you need,the plugins which is required by the player to execute the supported file are not being installed properly.

There are commonly little number of player software which needs the plugin to install for windows.In case of Linux,you need to choose the appropriate plugin for the appropriate player then the files would be detected easily by the linux players.The user who are not well experience to use the Linux operating system are getting this type of error.

Converting .AVi files into MP4 on mac

There are so many free softwares,you can get from the internet as a free distribution.But some of then needs registration for their feedback of the free distributed products.

Some of the company distributes the software free to increase the popularity of the software in the community and then after they will require the payment to buy that.

The softwares which is brought from the internet comes with the license and the proper troubleshooting and services are provided by the manufacturer if you required during installation and use of the product.

Converting .AVi files into MP4 on mac

You can easily convert the files with the extension .AVI into .MP4.The process is very simple to convert the files.

Just download the installation files as you permission and availability you have to download the software but one of the place where you can search the download files,use this link to download the converter software as free - http://www.techarena.in/download/ Download the required software and install it.

Double click to open the application and choose the format to be convert and then browse the file need to be convert and select the destination where you want to see those files and press start or convert button to continue the process.