Thread: What is MySpace Friend Adder Elite

What is MySpace Friend Adder Elite

I was looking for the tools that can be used with MySpace on the web, when I found the software called MySpace Friend Adder Elite. As I did not get much information about the same on the web, I am seeking help here. What are the operating systems that this software supports? Are there any additional system requirements for the same? Please reply soon with the necessary information on what is MySpace Friend Adder Elite.

Re: What is MySpace Friend Adder Elite

MySpace Friend Adder Elite can be used to perform the following functions:
    1. Send Mass MySpace Friend Requests
    2. Send Mass MySpace Friend Messages
    3. Send Mass MySpace Friend Comments
    4. Send Mass MySpace Friend Bulletins

The cost of MySpace Friend Adder Elite is about $19.95 and it comes along with a file size of just 3.00 KB. It has a very simple interface because of which it can be used by the beginners too. This software can be used inorder to automate the profile and marketing. The latest feature that has been added in this software is that its decapture feature can help to remove captchas.

Operating systems:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows XP

Additional Requirements:
    • Microsoft .net Framework

The computer that you are using needs to have the above given computer configuration for using MySpace Friend Adder Elite in the system. This is a software that is one of its kind, that is there are no other softwares that has similar features.

MySpace Friend Adder Elite seems to be a very useful software for my use from the information that you have provided. I am currently using Windows XP operating system, so it will run fine in my system. But, I want to upgrade my system to Windows 7 soon. So, I want to know that will this software have any problem while running in Windows 7 operating system? Please reply immediately and thank you in advance.

Hello there, MySpace Friend Adder Elite will not work directly in the Windows 7 operating system. You will have to install the compatibility tool of this software before you install it in the system. You can get the same by searching from the internet. Such tools are released to solve the incompatibility problems that the users are facing with the various applications and programs.