Thread: Specifications of Bingo's Chat

Specifications of Bingo's Chat

I need someone to provide me with the specifications of Bingo's Chat. I am searching for some IRC client that can be used for the for Local Area Networks. Many of my friends have suggested that Bingo's Chat is one such software. As they were not aware with the features of the same, I want information about the same. I am using Windows 7 operating system.

Re: Specifications of Bingo's Chat

Bingo's Chat is the perfect software that suits your needs and it comes along with the following features:
    • Sound transmission, voice amplifier, recording of conferences.
    • Avatars are supported along with animated too.
    • Skin can be changed according to the user's needs.
    • 900 animated smilies.
    • Many languages are supported.
    • Users and messages can be ignored.

Since, you are using Windows 7 operating system, I do not think that Bingo's Chat will work in your computer because this software is supported only by the Windows XP operating system. You must keep another operating system like Windows XP installed in your computer. This can let you to switch the operating systems according to your needs. This method can be used to solve the incompatibilities in Windows 7.

Hello there, there is no problem in trying to use Bingo's Chat in any system because this software is free of cost and it has a file size of just 4.58 MB. There is no need for a server to work with this software. It has many additional advantages like formatting text, hot phrases, notice-board, encryption of messages and so on. It has a very flexible interface and hence, it can be used by the inexperienced users too.

To use Bingo's Chat, you will have to download the latest version of this software since the new versions of all the softwares are seen to work fine with Windows 7. This is because the developers are making it sure that the new versions of the softwares that are being released should work in all the operating systems available in the market. This should solve your problems, if any.

I guess that Bingo's Chat can be run in the system with the help of the compatibility troubleshoot option. This has helped me to get rid of many incompatibility problems, that the softwares and applications were having in my system with Windows 7. You will have to let the system to set the system to set the operating system in the compatibility mode by using the above mentioned option.