Thread: Microsoft Office Groove 2007

Microsoft Office Groove 2007

I have Groove running on my system with workspace and one of my workspace will not install the " files " tab or pages. I have uninstalled Groove and removed the files of Groove as well to no success. I have also uninstalled Microsoft Office and reinstalled to no success. I have actually made things worse as no the workspace will not install at all. It goes through the download portion then says waiting for installation to install and it hangs there.

Any help please.

Microsoft Office Groove 2007

Check the steps:
    1. the first implementation of the Groove, initialize the first run would be a little slower
    2. Create a new account.
    3. select the bottom, "I do not code".
    4. Fill in the account number, Email information, passwords, account numbers without fear of duplication, Groove will automatically create a random local user ID, without the need to Groove server, so even in the absence of Internet access, LAN, Groove can also run use
    5. wait create account
    6. choose whether the account number posted on the Internet so that other people search for you.
    7. and then we entered the Groove panel, the panel can use QQ to understand, on the right Contacts equal to friends on the left is equivalent to group Workspaces, you can see I have created a group of "Office Space"
    8. Double-click to open a space, you can see inside a file sharing group.
    9. There are discussion groups.