Thread: Want software which can provide driver information

Want software which can provide driver information

I need some help on software which can provide information on the drivers which are running on my computer. The software would be like that it can provide information on the drivers that are outdated and also it can provide the updation of a particular driver. It would also provide me the latest compatible drivers for my computer hardware and that can provide me some information to download the latest drivers. If you have some then you can please refer me or provide some softwares so that i can have a brief idea on downloading it.

Re: Want software which can provide driver information

You can have this software "DriverMax 5.4", i would like to recommend to use this software which not only provides the information on your drivers of your computer but also it provides you the updates for your drivers and also it finds drivers for unkown hardware. It is available for free on the net you can download it by going on the google serach. It has several of other featres which most of the software related to it doesn't have.

I use this software which is very useful for providing me the information on the drivers and their updations. It is called "Driver Updater Pro", but there is a problem, it is not free. It is a professional software for driver management which features driver management and also hardware diagnostics. It provides you the perfect time for the updation fo your driver. There are time when we reinstall our operating systems, but with this software you don't need to remember all the drivers which were in your computer before re-installing, it does all the job by providing you the exact driver inforamation.

You can have this one "Device Doctor" which is available for free on the internet. It is a windows application which scans your computer's hardware and it checks to see that if there is any new driver updates available for your computer. It also has the feature which can locate drivers for "unidentified devices" in the Windows Device Manager. Just download it form the official site fo this software and after that install it in your computer then just click on the 'Begin Scan' and it will provide all the information related to your computer.

The ultimate solution for your computer is "PC Updater Software" which is the best software and total solution for update maintenance of your computer. It keeps your computer on running at full performance. It automatically downloads and installs all the new driver and software updates directly from the manufacturers websites. Updating the drivers of the computer can be tricky, but with this software which gives you a peace of mind with system restore reminders, pre-scan backup, and VIP tech support. It is only available for the trial period.

I would like to suggest you "Driver Magician 3.45" which is a powerful program with a liveupdate tool which helps to detect the new devices and connects the internet for the updation of the drivers with the new version of your computer. It also acts as a backup program which restores all the application for the installed drivers on your computer. It is very easy to use and also it is the fast solution for driver updates and driver recovery.