Thread: Good mixing software with mp3 converter

Good mixing software with mp3 converter

I like to mix songs on my computer with windows xp, I have a couple of software which helps me to mix songs but the out put is not suitable for me. I want the output in mp3 format files that i can play on my mp3 player. So need some suggestion that can provide me the mixing of songs with the output of mp3 file format. So if anyone knows about a software which has the features which i want then it would be really appreciated.

Re: Good mixing software with mp3 converter

I can suggest you "ACID Xpress" which is a mixing software. It is a free version which is easily available on the internet. It has the feature of 10-track version of music recording, editing and mixing. It is very easy to use, even if you have not tried any loop-based music creation before. Just pick some of the loops and paint them into a track then play them back. If you choose any loops it works together because ACID Xpress matches the tempo and pitch automatically. If can be downloaded from the official site.

You can also have the latest version of virtualdj mixing software which is great software for mixing songs with the help of loops. The demo version of this latest software is available on the official site of virtual dj. The output as you want you can select the appropriate mp3 format so that you can play your mixed songs and music in your mpr player and ipods. As i use it, from my side this is the best software as far as i know.

You can have this software "PCDJ DEX" which is a music mixing software. It is a computer mixing software which is built for both beginner and professional DJ's. It has a very strong recordcase which allows the user to import, mix, and search all the mp3, ogg, wma, flac, wav files. It includes many skins which gives you the different look, feel, and feature by depending on your style of mixing. It can record mp3, wave or ogg format files which you record.

Have a look on this Acoustica Mixcraft Recording Studio 5.0 is a music mixer software for the computer. It has the feature of multitrack audio programs with the effects, featuring reverb, delay, EQ, compressor, flanger and chorus, with a strong loop editor. This software support MP3, OGG & WMA files and you can also record these files in MP3, OGG, WMA file format. This software is very easy to use and give you the best quality.

MP3 Mixer & Recorder it can help you to mix music together and also it has the feature which can record the mixed song in to mp3 format file by which you can play mixed song into your mp3 players. It is very easy to use, just you need to load different songs into left and right playlist after that play both songs at the same time. This software will mix both the songs together and also suring mixing you can record the mixed song by clicking button 'Record' and save your mixed songs.