Thread: How to record online music with AD Sound Recorder

How to record online music with AD Sound Recorder

I need some urgent help from you all guys. Actually, i like to listen online Radio music while i am working in my computers. To record those music i have downloaded AD Sound Recorder which is suggested by my friends. While searching for its configuration, i found the following post How do i record streaming music off Yahoo radio but is now helpful for me as it is for different application and i dont like that.

So i request you guys to please make me know how can i configure and use AD Sound Recorder for recording online Radio music ? Help will be appreciated.

Re: How to record online music with AD Sound Recorder

With the software AD Sound Recorder you can record any stream that passes through your sound card and speakers: live music streaming on the Internet but also the sound of your microphone, your turntable plugged into the "Line -in sound card, etc..

Once the piece that interests you registered, you can save it as MP3, WMA or WAV files and add information file as an interpreter or title. You can then listen whenever you like that song on your computer, your MP3 player, your car, put on a CD-Audio.

Installing AD Sound Recorder is not a difficult process. Just follow the procedure as you do for any other applications starting with double click and run. After installation, first you must pay the registration record for AD Sound Recorder, the recording format, the quality of the encoding, etc. To do so, just follow these steps:-

• Double click on the AD Sound Recorder icon on the desktop.
    • Click the F button.
    • Choose the folder of music recording and click OK.
    • Click the S button.
    • By default, the MP3 format is selected. Change if needed quality encoding. Click OK.
    • In the main window, click the button under the center field containing information on the recording format.
    • In the window that appears, select Stereo Mix and click Default. Click OK.
    • Restart AD Sound Recorder. Now when you listen to music on the Internet, the equalizer moving tells you that the software can capture the stream.

You are now ready to record the music you listen. To record Visit Deezer by example and start listening to a song. In AD Sound Recorder, click the Record button to press F5. Registration begins. Once the song finished, click the Stop button to stop recording. The piece is available in MP3 format in the folder specified above.

By default, recorded files are named recordxxx.mp3. You can rename them with something more explicit. Click Show / Hide file list at the bottom of the window AD Sound Recorder. Double click a file to replay. To rename, click the right button mouse on a file and then click Rename File. Rename the file and click OK.