Thread: Tuniac 100210 application crashes at a sudden

Tuniac 100210 application crashes at a sudden

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. I have installed an audio player application that is Tuniac 100210. I don not know what could have been wrong with the same. The problem is that the application crashes while been executed to function. Please help me out so that I can make the things to work out properly.

Check out for the application installer file

You need to check for the application installer file that is been used to install the Suite. It is possible that the application would then make the necessary changes that is the if the installer file has some issue that is been appended to the same. Hence you need to look out for the same that would then make out to work very well. So look out for the same.

Reinstall the application

The application needs to be reinstalled as this may then help out to make the necessary ailments to work out. This is because it may then sort the issue well as it may remove the bug that is been appended to the installer file. So check out by removing the installer file from the system from control panel option. Then reinstall the new pack after system restart.

Compatibility issue

There can be a possibility that the application may have some compatibility issue as it is quite necessary that the application needs to work out accordingly. Look out for the minimum ailments that needs to be fulfilled in order to make the things to work out essentially well. As the requirements is been fulfilled then the system would correspond well.

Install compatibility tools

You nee to install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7. This may then work out well for the good. As this would then help the application to process under the operating system features that it may support well. So do look out for the thing. This would help out. Check out by implementing the steps that is been advised.

Process a clean boot

To make the system to support the application and make it to work properly you need to process a clean boot in order to make the things to wrok out accordingly. This can be done by following the steps as follows:

* Click on the start button.
    * Type msconfig in the search box
    * Under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    * Disable the services.
    * Restart the system.