Thread: Features of PrintStation

Features of PrintStation

I was looking for some tool that will help me to play with the images. So, many of my friends have suggested that PrintStation is a very good software for this purpose. I tried to get information about it from the internet, but could not get much. This is why I am seeking for help here. So, please help me with the features of PrintStation. What are the operating systems that it supports? As I am using Windows 7 operating system, will it have any problem while running in my computer? I am awaiting for suitable replies.

Re: Features of PrintStation

PrintStation is a software that can be used to create printed albums, index files, impressive collages, photo documentations and so on. It has a very flexible interface because of which it can be used by the inexperienced too. the cost of this software is about $35.00 and it comes with a file size of 3.36 MB only. It is actually a photo catalogue software that is used by professionals.

To use the features of PrintStation, the computer needs to have any of the following operating systems:
    1. Windows 95
    2. Windows 98
    3. Windows XP

Since, you are using Windows 7 operating system, I do not think that PrintStation will work fine in your computer as that particular platform is not supported. Because of such problems, it is recommended that the users of Windows operating systems should not install or upgrade to Windows 7.

If you use the latest version of PrintStation, there will be no problem while running this software in Windows 7. The version must be such that it must have been released recently. This is because the newly released softwares are seen to work fine in the Windows 7 operating system. This is so, since the developers are making it sure that the softwares that are being developed should run in all the operating systems available.

The key features of PrintStation are shown below:
    • Printing of multiple pictures in columns and rows.
    • Resize or multiply single pictures.
    • Thumbnailbrowser
    • Many supported file formats including DICOM for medical imaging.
    • Creation of PDF albums and index image files.
    • Flexible labeling options.

I have been able to solve the problems that I am facing with various applications and programs by making my computer a dual boot system. This means that I have installed 2 operating systems in my computer. So, whenever I find that any application or program is incompatible with Windows 7, I start the other operating system, that is Windows XP. You can use this same method to use PrintStation in your system.