Thread: How to setup Multilevel list in Word 2007?

How to setup Multilevel list in Word 2007?

Hi there, I am having one issue with the Microsoft Office 2007 in which i ma working on the Word 2007 and want create the multilevel list but don't know How to setup Multilevel list in Word 2007?. So if you have knowledge about the same then help me with proper solution so that i can perform the same as i am looking for. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to setup Multilevel list in Word 2007?

To work with the multilevel list in the Word 2007 you have to get into the paragraph and then to click on the multilevel list and select the format that you want to see. On the Home tab just go to the paragraph and top of that you will get the option of Multilevel click on that and choose the level format that you wish to. Thanks

Hey this is very easy and can be managed by the some of the steps that i am explaining below so just go through the step and i thing it will help you for the same. I hope you will like it. If you like it then say thanks.
    1. Click where you want to begin your list.
    2. On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Multilevel List.
    3. Click a multilevel list style in the gallery of styles.
    4. Type your list. Press the TAB key or SHIFT+TAB to change levels.

hey thanks for your help regarding the use of the multilevel list in the Microsoft Office 2007 Word and i have achieved the same. Now the new issue is that what if i want to see my own format of the Multilevel list i.e. can i create my own multilevel list. If it is possible then let me know about this also. A help may be appreciated.

If you wish to perform the creation of the New Multilevel list then you can do that with the above procedure. Just open the Word file and the go to the Home tab and after that click on the Paragraph and the to the Multilevel list and then to the bottom you will find a link for define new Multilevel. Click on that and now you can create the own multilevel. Thanks

If the multilevel list styles in the gallery aren't what you are looking for, you can create and define a new multilevel list style. You can use your new list style each time you begin a new multilevel list in a document. The new list style is added automatically to the gallery of list styles.

• On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Multilevel List.
    • Click Define New Multilevel List.
    • Beginning with level 1, enter your number format, font, and position choices. Continue to define each level that you want to use in your multilevel list.
    • Note When you define a multilevel list style, you can mix numbers and bullets in the same list. For example, in the Number style for this level box, you can scroll down and click a bullet style for a particular level.
    • Click OK.

The multilevel list style that you defined is automatically set as the current multilevel list style.