Thread: Want to know about MP3FLV Lossless Converter software

Want to know about MP3FLV Lossless Converter software

I need to know the details related to this MP3FLV Lossless Converter software, what are the specifications of this software, price of this software. Configuration of my computer system is Dual core hard disk capacity is 180 gigabytes and the random access memory is around one gigabytes. Will this software work on my computer system. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: Want to know about MP3FLV Lossless Converter software

MP3FLV Lossless Converter is used to convert MP3 files into Flash video format (FLV). That is audio tracks only for the flash files. User can apply a fresh audio track to flash videos. This software can be used to create a video slideshow with the combination of MP3 audio tracks. A set of still photgraphos can be used with the sound effects using this software. User can easily extract audio track from the flash files and it can be saved easily in an uncompressed format.

User can use this converter software for converting flash or FLV files into SWF format. These converted SWF files can be embedded stream sound and also the videos into flash format. This software gives the user a capability to join or split flash or FLV files and it also provides the preview of it. The graphical interface of this software is really pleasing for the eyes and easy to use interface. What more the during the conversion of the video files the original files remain intact.

This MP3FLV Lossless Converter software supports the following operating system: Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, and Windows 2003. The size of this software is around 8992 kilobytes and this software is shareware. This software is only meant for the users those who know the English language. You can easily download this software from its official site for the trial period.

Key features of MP3FLV Lossless Converter software

I will like to mention some of the key features of this MP3FLV Lossless Converter software
    1. This software is used to convert MP3 files into Flash video and audio format.
    2. It can be used to extract the mp3 audio tracks from the flash videos.
    3. Can be used to convert the music mp3 file in to the SWF format.