Thread: How do I change the language of a browser?

How do I change the language of a browser?

Hi ...

How to change language interface in Firefox or Safari? And especially with flexibility, ie being able to switch from one language to another just enough ... I'm using firefox,safari and somtimes chrome. None of them gives such option. Any ideas?

Re: How do I change the language of a browser?

In Firefox, I understand that it was possible to download a language pack, then it should activate it by entering 'about: config' ...

If you want to run multiple languages, you can use language packs

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Click options "tools" on the tool bar, choose options, click on the "advanced" tab, and change the language easily! In every browser it depends. Try Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Edit Language

On mac Languages load in the order of priorities set in System Pref> International> Language

Then read the info in the finder app, you can toggle the languages of the application in question. It must then restart the application before the changes are taken into account.

Change your browser language

For Internet Explorer:

• In Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then on the General tab click Languages.
    • To add a language to the list of available languages, click Add in Language Preference.
    • To move a language to the top of the list, select the language, and then click Move Up.
    • Click OK to close the Language Preference and Internet Options dialog boxes, and then refresh the browser window.

Change the language of a browsers

• Internet Explorer 7: Tools > Internet Options > General (tab) > Languages > Language preference

• Firefox 3: Tools -> Options -> Content (tab) -> Languages -> Choose (button)
    • Opera : Tools > Preferences > Language > Details (button) -> Preferred languages for Web pages

• Safari : (Set via the Mac OS X system preferences) System preferences > International > Language

• Google Chrome: Options > Minor Tweaks (tab) -> Fonts and Languages > Languages (tab)