Thread: Unable to print in Office 2010

Unable to print in Office 2010

I am having an issue with the newly installed Microsoft office 2010. I am Unable to print in Office 2010. Whenever i am giving the print command in word or PowerPoint it say that the print is spooling but does not print the same. The printing work fine with the Internet explorer. But not with the office. So help me to get rid of the same issue.

Re: Unable to print in Office 2010

Which printer you are using with your computer so that you are getting the problem of printing. If you are using the HP printer then this is the known issue with HP printer. All you have to do get rid of this is to update the driver of your device from the site of the HP. So that you can run the printer with the latest driver. After updating the driver try to print again and let me know that you are still getting the same problem or not.

Which driver have you selected while installing the printer to your system i.e. Post Script or PCL. If you have selected only one then i will suggest you to install both the driver Post Script or PCL . Using both the driver will solve your issue of printing. Because if there is any bug then it will only affect the one but not the both so do the same as suggested. Hope you like it.

If you are getting the problem with the printing in the Ms office 2010 the this could be possible that your printer is not responding properly or got corrupted by any reason. So you need to install the driver and of the same again. Just uninstall the driver and then reinstall the driver of the printer again that will help you for the same. Hope this will work for you.

If you are getting the problem with the printing then there is a trick which is not permanent but can be known as solution of the same. Just make the quick print and then see that it is printing or not. For the quick printing just right click on the word document and then select the print option from the context menu. This will print the page immediately.