Thread: How to enable CUDA encoder within CyberLink PowerDirector 7

How to enable CUDA encoder within CyberLink PowerDirector 7

Recently i have upgraded the operating system to windows 7 from the windows vista operating system. I have also installed the PowerDirector 7 on my system and i have heard a lot about the CUDA technology and i am thinking of using the CUDA technology with the CyberLink PowerDirector. Anyone knows how can i use the CUDA encoder in CyberLink PowerDirector

Re: How to enable CUDA encoder within CyberLink PowerDirector 7

As far as i know it is not possible to use the CUDA technology with the CyberLink PowerDirector 7 so i would like to tell you try to find another program which will help you to use the CUDA technology with the application program. I would also recommend you to download the latest program from the internet. Hope this helps.

In order to enable CUDA encoderin the CyberLink PowerDirector, first of all i would like to confirm whether you have installed the proper video card and also whether or not it supports the CUDA technology and also make sure that you have applied the latest updates . Please furnish all the details which i have mentioned.

Thanks for the reply Glenny i am very much sure about the video card it also supports the CUDA technology i would like to install the updates. The required updates are also installed on my system but any how i am unable to configure it so that i can use it to enable CUDA encoder within CyberLink PowerDirector 7

Re: Steps to enable CUDA encoder within CyberLink PowerDirector 7

Simply follow the steps which i have mentioned below in order to enable CUDA encoder within CyberLink PowerDirector 7

* Download and install the latest NVIDIA driver at: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us.
    * Enable CUDA optimization by going to the system menu, and select Edit > Preferences.
    * Click on the Editing tab and then select the Enable NVIDIA CUDA GPU acceleration on video clips check box within the GPU acceleration area. Click on the OK button to save your changes.
    * Select the H.264 target profile in the Production Wizard.
    * Select "Enable GPU hardware video encoder"