Thread: Compatibility of ImgBurn with windows 7

Compatibility of ImgBurn with windows 7

I am having an hcl laptop running with the windows 7 operating system. I would like to know whether the ImgBurn is comaptible with the windows 7 operating system. I have used this without any sort of error with windows 7. please tell me whether it is compatible with windows 7. Any help in this matter wouold be appreciated thanks in advance??
    Last edited by Breath; 26-02-2010 at 05:04 AM.

Re: Compatibility ImgBurn with windows 7

As far as i know any application which is compatible with windows vista is surely compatible with the windows 7 operating system too. If you are not able to install the ImgBurn on your windows 7 operating system. Then the windows 7 provides a compatibility mode for windows vista which should help you to install ImgBurn.

Re: Compatibility of ImgBurn with windows 7

Hello friend i am quiet happy to know that the ImgBurn application is compatible with the windows 7 operating system since i was thinking of installing this program on my system. But before installing it i would like to know whether this program is good enough to burn a cd and dvd's. please give me some more details.

The ImgBurn is quiet handy when it comes to burning CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray . Also it does not requires much expertise to handle this application it has a decent but very simple Graphical user interface. With ImgBurn you can also check the quality of the burns your drive is producing. I will recommend you this application.

The ImgBurn is a wonderful application for burning a number of discs. It will allow you to burn a wide range of image file formats such as BIN, CUE, DI, DVD and a lot more formats. It has some additional features that most of other applications lack. The speciality of this program is burning DVD Video discs. Go for it.

This is a powerful tool for burning a variety of discs. I had used this personally used this program and could not find any other application easier than this application. It supports all the latest drives without the need for updates it also supports a number of file formats which most other applications do not support.