Thread: Using iOgranize in OS X

Using iOgranize in OS X

Hi,
    I am searching for a tool is which is one step ahead of a notepad. I have a bisc text editor but the problem it offers a very basic feature of saving file. I don't want to spend money on buying a office pack also. How is iOrganize in this matter. Does it offers good editing and saving feature. Actually I need to keep multiple different files everyday and then update them on regular basis. For this work I need some highlight on iOrganize.

Re: Using iOgranize in OS X

iOraganize offers you to notes as many notes as you want and then classify the same notes possibly in different categories. It is very handy to backup your ideas, your serial number software, text snippets (copy / paste), web links (direct click-able) or anything that comes into your head or you can make life easier (your connection settings, the settings of your mailbox, logins and passwords required by the various sites where you connect etc .)

iOrganize allows you to access quickly and easily with all these multiple information you need on a daily basis. I doubt weather this application is compatible with Snow Leopard. Once you launch it you will see a default notebook. You can create as many notebooks as you like, by going to the menu file > New. This gives you working in different tabs.

In a Notebook you can see that there are different categories displayed in the left column. You can create those categories as per you need and then save them differently or in a composite from as you need to do that. Other than this it also offers deleting, renaming a note, changing category, printing and text formatting. It gives you features quite similar to a word processor.

When you type an HTML link or email address, it is blue and just click on these links to launch your browser and access the site in question or to start your email and access a page of writing email. Interaction with Mac OS X is quite successful . It is also possible to drag and drop images or documents. PDF directly into the body of a note. This is very handy on a website you can for example a screenshot of a purchase order, or a hotel or what you want and insert the capture or file. In PDF a note under iOrganize.