Thread: ASPI initialization Error with DeepBurner

ASPI initialization Error with DeepBurner

I am using the LG Desktop which is installed with the Windows XP. I am using the DeepBurner program for burning CD's and DVD's but now whenever i try to write or burn the CD i usually get an error message "ASPI initialization Error". Anyone faced this error before please tell me how to go about this error. thanks in advance

Re: ASPI initialization Error with DeepBurner

To get rid of the ASPI initialization Error you need to change or modify the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon and set its registry value 1 into allocatecdroms so that it will give you enough rights to burn CD's under your user account.hopefully this will help you.

Here i think that some of your default properties have changed so i would request you to download the DeepBurner again and install it on your system again and reinstall the software program after uninstalling all the traces of the previously installed DeepBurner application. This will definitely solve your issue.

Since i am not very much familiar with the registry editor and all i cannot change the registry value of a particular key which you have mentioned in your post can you tell me how can i modify the key in some details and the reinstallation could not solve my issue at all. Anyway thanks for replying me

As far as i know the ASPI initialization Error can be solved by changing the Registry key value so i would advise you to follow the steps which i have mentioned below:

* Open the start menu and the select runbox and then type regedit and then select press Enter.
    * Find the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\Cu rrentVersion\Winlogon
    * Change its value to 1

I will suggest you to use a different program the Deepburner is a very old application program so either try to upgrade the DeepBurner program or i would suggest you a different program like the Nero or power2Go application program. Any of these program would definitely help you to get rid of this program.