Thread: No pages selected error in PDF Document

No pages selected error in PDF Document

I am running with Windows XP and installed the Acrobat reader 9.0.It is occurring some unwanted error and when I open the document,it come up with some error like:"No pages selected".I have a printer and wanted to print this document but again got the same message.

During the surfing on the internet,I got a PDF form and wanted to download and when I click on the hyperlink to download it,the page appears as a blank and download status shows 0kb downloaded out of 125kb.What's going on with it.Please tell me the exact solution to remove this problem.
    Thanks.

No pages selected error in PDF Document

The PDF occurring the above message that you have discussed above.In this situation,you need to do the execute your anti virus program to scan your computer.

I think,the viruses may be using these file and coverts it in different way as you see the output.

The different types of anti-virus software's are available HERE just visit and install the compatible anti-virus for your computer system.

Uninstallation of Acrobat reader

If you are getting this error again and again with your PDF document.In this case,you have to uninstall the acrobat reader from your computer system and get ready to install it from a new backup .

You can visit on the official site of acrobat and get free tools and software's.There are so many sites where you can get free downloads of acrobat reader.

Install it within the anti-virus software.The old backup that you have,may be corrupted with a single files or the contents of the files has been removed so you need a fresh backup of the software.

No pages selected error causes document settings

No pages selected error causes document settings:

The page property is not configured to print the selected document.When You install the acrobat reader,the page property is set-up with the default position which is configured by the system and software installation method.

The user should be manually configure the page property of the document and made it available for the printer to print the document with different options.It will take some steps to complete the configuration which is configured with the help of menus tagged at top of the documents.

Error with PDF Document

Error with PDF Document

You tried to print another page in the printer like word documents and excel documents or notepad document.

You can try those pages to print to make sure your printer is not detecting some error.There may be some situation in which the documents are not being printed,so you need to disconnect the printer from the computer system and then connect it again and try to print a normal paper if not responding yet then you can try with the existing drivers for the printer.