Thread: can't uninstall deepburner

can't uninstall deepburner

I am using the windows 7 operating system. I am using the DeepBurner program which i think is no more useful to me so i want to remove the deepburner program from my system but i am unable to uninstall deepburner application from my system can any one help me to solve this problem. I would really appreciate the help

Re: can't uninstall deepburner

If you are not able to remove the Deepburner program normally then i think that you need to uninstall this program using the windows uninstaller application which is available at the official website of the microsoft. Try to download the application from there and then uninstall deepburner using the windows uninstaller

It appears as your system is badly infected by a virus or malicious program and hence you need to remove the virus first if you need to remove the deepBurner application program. use the AVG 9.0 free edition to remove the virus and then install it on your system remove the virus and then try to remove the Deepburner.

Sounds like your user account had been corrupted and hence You need to create a new user account then try to login using this account try to remove the Deepburner program from this account. If this solves your problem then delete the user account which you have created initially . Hope this will fix the issue.

Some times you cannot uninstall all the programs for some reason associated with windows 7 hence i would download and install the windows uninstaller program on your system and use this program to remove the deepburner program. The windows uninstaller program will definitely solve the issue.