Thread: How to Rip ISO image direct from CD using deepburner

How to Rip ISO image direct from CD using deepburner

I am using an LG desktop running with the windows 7 operating system. Recently i have started using the DeepBurner. can any one tell me How to Rip ISO image direct from CD using deepburner Is it possible to do so with the help of the deep burner program. I also want to stream line the ISO creation process please help me in this matter.

Re: How to Rip ISO image direct from CD using deepburner

As far as i know it is possible to Rip ISO image direct from CD using deepburner application. You only need to save an ISO image directly from the Compact Disc (CD). Then simply burn the image on the CD which you want using the deepburner. The deepburner is really a very good program. i hope this will hwlp you.

Thanks for the reply Eric B so if it is possible to Rip ISO image direct from CD using deepburner can you tell me the whole procedure to burn it. please don't forget that i have just started using the deepburner program. Also tell me the procedure to renam the title of the CD in the data window before saving as an ISO

yeah it is possible to Rip ISO image direct from CD using deepburner you will have to follow the steps which i have mentioned below:
    * First of all select create CD/DVD.
    * Then click Next.
    * Create Multisession disk and click Next.
    * Now simply burn the disk and save the ISO.

I followed the steps which you have mentioned but i could not find how to go about it with out copying is there any way how to select the files from windows Explorer by dragging them to dataCD window, Else suggest me a different program to achieve this i will really appreciate your help pertaining to this matter.

If you are not able to find it then i think that you should try to have a look at the Help file or open the program and simply press F1. I think the simple way to achieve this is to open the application by double clicking it and then select create CD/DVD and again select Create ISO Image/Burn ISO. Hope you got the fix.