Thread: Recommended Audio player for MAC OS X

Recommended Audio player for MAC OS X

Hi,
    What is a recommend audio player for a MAC computer. I need some suggestion on those audio player which gives on stop solution for multiple audio files. Like for example I am not able to play a hd dvd video in my mac pc. I am not so familar with different audio software's and their function. What will you recommend for the same. Which is most suitable on for all purpose.

Re: Recommended Audio player for MAC OS X

There are many audio files and format. You cannot stick to one. For some you will have to use a different audio software. Like the real audio format. This audio format is mainly used for streaming (i.e. listen online live internet) audio files (and video). You must use the software ReaPlayer MAC version to be able to open these files. Or else a better convert will do.

The most widely used files on mac is .mov. This is the format of the application QuickTime used for video and also to generate audio files. We therefore use the application QuickTime to view these files. I will recommend you to better switch to Qucktime. The application QuickTime X Snow Leopard installed in your Applications folder is really time for a little underdeveloped and it is therefore absolutely necessary to install the recent versions.

In reality you should not only use the right software, but also install the correct plug-in Internet in order to hear audio broadcasts / radio broadcast directly on the Internet, either streaming or not. Like the AC-3 format. This is the audio format used in DVDs. There exists (see below) tools to convert audio tracks to your DVD (AC-3) in other audio formats like AIFF, WAV etc.

There are many free players you can switch to any you want. Like the Quicktime and Windows Media Player. But that depends on your need. QuickTime Pro is the new verison and recommend to use. Quicktime allows playback of video files, images and audio. You can open it with QuickTime files to AIFF, WAV, MP3, AAC, MOV and MIDI among others. It is therefore an excellent software. Also the Export allows you to convert your audio files into other formats of your choice!.