Thread: How to create a Windows ISO from a disc?

How to create a Windows ISO from a disc?

I have been looking for the tools that will help me to create the Windows image disc so that i can keep the back up and also when need i can use it for the Virtual Machine. But i am unable to find same so i am asking the same from you.How to create a Windows ISO from a disc? If any one have used any tools for the same then let me know about it. Thanks in advance

Re: How to create a Windows ISO from a disc?

As per my knowledge is concern there are lots of tools available in the market but nothing work like the ImgBurn utility tool that creates the image of the Windows from the Disc that you wish to. The main advantage of this is that it uses the simple interface so that user can get there hand on it and perform the task easily. So in my suggestion this is must have software.

Your quick response for the help of the problem that i getting with the creation of the ISO file for the Windows from sic is appreciated. But if you help me more about this then it will be easier for me to download the same and use it. So explain me about the procedure to perform the creation of image and also let me know where can i get this tools.

This is freeware that means you can download it from the Internet for free without investing the money on it. All you have to do is just make a Google Search for this tools and you will come to know about link that are providing the same. I have searched and come up with one of the link that are having the download for the same. If you wish you can download it from the link given below.
    ImgBurn

As you have asked about the working of the same i am here to explain the same that you are looking for. After you have downloaded it then install it on you compute and launch it. You will get the easily manageable user interface with lots of button. Find the 'Create image from disc' button and click on the same. Now check whether source for the disc is proper or not and click on Burn button. It will create the image file from the disc. Thats it !!!!

You can also use the Famous tools that is being used with the Windows operating system from past so many years. Nero is the burning tool which burn and create the image file from disc or to the disc. Nero 9, the easy-to-use yet powerful multimedia suite, gives you the freedom to create, rip, copy, burn, edit, share, and upload online. So check out the more about the same on the link given below.
    Nero