Thread: Deep Burner error message "Invalid Field in (CDB)"

Deep Burner error message "Invalid Field in (CDB)"

Hello i am using the dell inspiron desktop installed with windows vista. I have installed the deep burner program on my system but when i tried tio write a dvd using this application i am not allowed to do but yseterday i made one cd which was of the samsung made. Now whenever i try to make a cd It usually results in to an error message "Invalid Field in (CDB)" please help me in this matter.

Re: Deep Burner error message "Invalid Field in (CDB)"

i would like to know some more information regarding this problem first of all can you tell me the make of your cd writer and also the make of the cd which you used for the second time to burn it. unless and until you do not provide the information regarding which i have mentioned I will not be able to solve this problem.

Since i posted the above query in a hurry and hence i for get to mention the details which you have asked so , i am having Dell 24X CD-RW installed on my system first time when i was burning it was a CD made by the Samsung which i burned successfully. But when i tried to burn a Sony CD it resulted into an error message.

Most probably i will advise you to check whether some of your application is running in the background including the antivirus because some times when the scheduled scan of the antivirus is started you does not come to know about it but finally the burning process is stopped because of the memory process try to end such process while burning.

I had faced this problem with my system too but finally i got the workaround for this problem initially i was copying the file directly from the external hard disk which i had. But then gradually i copied the files which i wanted to burn on to the system memory then i burned this on a fresh CD this worked finally.

If you are not able to write the files to a CD using the Deepburner then i think you need to reinstall the software and also try to reconnect the cd writer which you are using. If this does not solves the problem the Try to use a different program like the Nero 9 Free Version from the link and use it to burn the disc