Thread: iSync error message : Synchronization Failed

iSync error message : Synchronization Failed

Hi,

I have a powerbook G5 and I use iSync Conduit to sync my phone. I am trying to connect my Palm Treo via bluetooth using HotSync, the iSync crashes and gives me the error message "synchronization failed" Does anyone has encounter this problem and know how to fix it?

Re: iSync error message : Synchronization Failed

Make sure that you have set the device to synchronize with a single computer. If you synchronize your device more than one computer, the information may not be synchronized correctly. For more information, click on get more detailed information on how the device is removed the computer settings. If you've made changes to the equipment or the regulations, try syncing again.

If you can not see the expected data after synchronization, the synchronization may be a conflict to be resolved before the data can be displayed. You can view or resolving synchronization conflicts, select iSync> Preferences and make sure that "Show status in menu bar" checkbox is marked. Sync menu, then click the Conflicts menu bar from the right side, and open conflicts are resolved (if the conflict does not exist, the menu says no conflicts). Resolve synchronization conflicts between the conflicts are resolved by following the instructions.

To resolve iSync error message : Synchronization Failed, under iSync, select Window> Sync Log. If synchronization fails it opens at the end of the synchronization window, telling you the date and the synchronization of the synchronization errors are occurring. The same error information as well as computer equipment and the changes will appear in the iSync log window.

If you see the same error message two times, after you remove the device with a single computer iSync and added it to the second computer to iSync, you must reset the device and use the computer that you intend to use to synchronize. For more information about equipment, data reset, click on more information.

This could happen, if the phone sync was interrupted, you do not have any time the phone to answer the question whether to allow the computer to communicate with the phone (if you do not respond to messages on time, they will disappear and the phone sync is canceled). If you do not want to reply to messages, you can give your computer to communicate by phone with the phone's Bluetooth settings.