Thread: Suggest good image archiving software

Suggest good image archiving software

Hello friends,

I am currently using some image upload site where i am uploading all images on it, whenever i want to find any image i have to find it through categorized images. I am finding for a software where the image data are on a Linux server and the software must be able to access on it. It should be preferably for free. Does anyone know any image archiving software ?

Image archiving software

If you want to have a good image archiving software then i would suggest you to go with Picasa which is for free and at the same time over here your Linux compatibility would not be a problem if you set up a Samba share on the server. So my recommendation is to go with Picasa which is an online site where you can store your data easily.

Microsoft Digital Image archiving software

If you want you can also go with Microsoft Digital Image which is developed by Microsoft whose work is to have collection of digital photo. At the same time the Digital Image provides a great functionality where you can organize, view and store photo archives and if you want you can also control your photos through a combination of digital-imaging tools with helpful wizards and professional-quality photo projects.

Thank you for providing me information about it good image archiving software but Gonzo i don't think so that Microsoft Digital Image will be able to run on Linux server i need a software or application which can work on Linux server that is my basic requirement, if i want to use it on Windows platform then it is really good software.

There are many image archiving software which are available today but out of all i would suggest you to go with Digital Blue Digital Movie Creator because it's very good and at the same time is also compatible on Linux server and at the same time it's free of cost there is no need to pay any amount for it.