Thread: Need help on Acronis True Image 7.0

Need help on Acronis True Image 7.0

Hello friends,
    Few days back my brother has purchased Acronis True Image 7.0 and he is trying to create a image of it. Whenever he try to do it he is getting and error message that his c Drive has bad sector in it. So he has come to my place for help and i don't have any idea about it. Can anyone help us with Acronis True Image 7.0 and for more information he is using Windows XP SP 2 as his operating system.

Definitely i will help you with this but before that can you tell me where you had install Acronis True Image 7.0 and from which location are you trying to create image of it, so that i will come to know why are you facing such kind of issue ?

I am trying to create a image in C Drive and at that time i am facing such kind of issue, i had tried to call Acronis support and also send them logs but didn't helped me a lot. After downloading newest update, reinstalled the software but still facing same issue, don't know what would be the exact issue, does anyone facing such kind of issue ?

Cannot create image from Acronis True Image 7.0

As per my knowledge you cannot create a image on the same drive try to save it on another drive hope this would solve your problem or try to check it on another system and have a check for the same, if it's working fine then there is some issue with your drive, as you had mention that your hard drive consists of bad sector, this would be also one of the reason for it.

Dwin123 i am not sure what is your exact issue and what you had done till now, as per my knowledge, they best part to create image is to save the same image on your hard drive is you have any space in it and then try to burn it, instead of directly burning it into CD, it might also happen that if your C drive is fully utilized then that would be also one of the reason for it.