Thread: iDisk not displayed in finder

iDisk not displayed in finder

Hi,

I would like to put some of my files on my MacBook to iDisk so you can access them from the iPhone. I do not want to charge via Safari, go .Me and every time you update a document. My iDisk not displayed in finder sidebar anymore. Does anyone go more ideas on how to fix this problem?

Re: iDisk not displayed in finder

You must have a dependable Internet connection if you want to connect to your iDisk.Si Finder does not connect to iDisk reliably, other applications that interact with iDisk and MobileMe could be affected. These applications and activities include Backup, MobileMe synchronization and publishing to MobileMe from iPhoto, iMovie and iWeb.

If you receive error messages from a variety of services and programs that also require access to the Internet (such as Web pages, Mail, iChat and iTunes Store), restart your computer to reset all connections network that has probably been modified or interrupted. IDisk connections are made using the port 80 and the Digest Authentication Protocol. If you can connect to the Internet but you can not connect to iDisk, probably something interrupts your connection to iDisk.

If you can connect to MobileMe without being able to connect to your MobileMe iDisk, try the following steps:

* Check the status of MobileMe in your system In MoblieMe to ensure that no widespread problem affects iDisk.

* Log in to MobileMe iDisk via another browser (for example, if you use Safari, try to connect to MobileMe iDisk in Firefox).

* Troubleshoot the cache of your browser.

If you can connect to MobileMe iDisk, without being able to connect to iDisk in the Finder, make sure your MobileMe account and your account information and password in System Preferences Mac OS X. You can find all the instructions for verifying and edit your account information MobileMe in System Preferences. If you can log in from another network, which is not what you try to use mainly, it is possible that something interrupts your connection to iDisk.

If everything seems to connect other than iDisk, restart your computer, then use Disk Utility to Repair Permissions Mac OS X on your startup volume. Make sure you are connected to the Internet by opening a browser and connecting to apple.com then try to connect to iDisk by choosing Go> iDisk> My iDisk in the Finder. If you can not connect to Disk from your preferred network on any computer, try connecting from another network if you have one available.