Thread: What are the different functions of Toast Titanium

What are the different functions of Toast Titanium

Hi,
    I had purchased Toast Titanium to create regular backup disc. The software really has nice interface and the working is also good. I am not aware about the full features it gives. According to those users who are already using it what is the best function of the same. Does it supports ipods or external device also. I think there must a video capture support also in it.

Re: What are the different functions of Toast Titanium

Toast is a full fledged professional tool which is widely used on MAC for creating multimedia disc. The best function which I use is easy planning of backup data to any hard drive or networked device or burn to CD, DVD or Blu-ray. So here you does not need any external storage media. Just give out the proper path and then this software will burn your data on a networked DVD or location.

One the reason to use this software is creating blu ray disc. You can create Blu-ray high-definition video playback on standalone players next generation. The quality offered by this is really awesome for home theater systems. And in the same way you can also play those flies. It offers a copy the click of a CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs - including CD audio.

If you have a camcorder then you can capture and convert directly from AVCHD high definition camcorders. So this makes you job more easy which need multiple software and every-time the quality goes on degrading. I use this for compression my files. It offers compression fit-to-DVD and professional custom compilations on DVD - with video preview.

The trimming and removal of unwanted video segments from AVCHD and EyeTV recordings is possible in it. It is also possible ot convert DVD batch and create compilations VIDEO_TS. It supports a range of devices, which convert video for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, BlackBerry, etc. If you have lots of audio books then you can convert audio-book CDs for playback on your iPod with chapters and bookmarks.

It is easy to create MP3 audios in Toast. Just create your MP3 library with automatic capture of streaming audio over the Internet and related information. It can capture streaming audio from the Internet - or everything - in real time and in one click along with video clips from DVD and convert the format of your choice. There is a additional support for recording video from websites and then the conversion of the same to other formats.