Thread: How to change reading order in media monkey

How to change reading order in media monkey

I use the MM-Ultimate Skin. Right after the update the display of runway reading has changed, MM class not in terms of track number but in alphabetical order of song title. I don't know how to change the reading reading order in media monkey. I want the mediamonkey to play the songs in the order of the track number.
    Last edited by Caidenn; 13-02-2010 at 04:18 AM.

Re: How to change reading order problem in media monkey

I would like to have some more details. A screenshot would be better. This is a CD that you read, how? Autostart when the CD is inserted, either by selection in the MM tree. If this is the 2nd case, I guess the main track list (details) are listed by title, it will remain so as long as you will not change its order. It would be better to sort by "file path", which read the tracks in order of number of tracks.

Re: How to change reading order in media monkey

I was not able to solve this problem still. As I mentioned in my previous message, that playback order is affected by the order established in the list for details (View menu> View details.) If I classify my "list for details" in order of albums and tracks, I get the same result when I double-click the image in the display graphics.

I think that your Mediamonkey program is severly affected due t the corruption of the Mediamonkey application. So if you can repair all your mediamonkey file then do the repair or else you can also try to download the newer or latest version of the Mediamonkey program and install it after removing the previous version.

In the playlist of multivolumes for eg 2 albums numbered from 101 to the first volume, 201 for the second front, the screen displayed the titles of two CDs in alphabetical order of titles nothing to do with the track number inside each album and nothing to do either of the numbers of albums. If the title of the track 214 (track 14 of the album 2) beginning with "A" was the track of this album which was read first. Now the track 101 (track 1 of album 1) is the first to be read. Hope this works

I had the same problem so i clicked to View and by ensuring that the classification is done by track number, it worked well, the tracks are read and displayed according to their number and even when changing from album in the 'same session. But this does not seems to be permanent. When i closed MM and opened it later the problem reappeared again.