Thread: How to setup Clone DVD language

How to setup Clone DVD language

Hi,
    The version of Clone DVD which I had downloaded is not of my language. I want some steps to change the language of the DVD drive. How to do that. The other thing which I want to know that does Clone DVD supports the compression service where I can compress multiple disc to create a lower size video. What about the same for PAL and NTSC videos. Does this tool can burn them to a video disc. Sometime I am not able to detect my DVD on it and it asks for blank disc. Others are working fine on the same.

Re: How to setup Clone DVD language

To change the default language you have to right click on the shortcut of CloneDVD. Then go to properties and then you will find a line called Target. In this tab you can see the shortcut location with a -l. This is the code for language which is also known as ISO639 line. It is necessary that you must know the codes like for Japanese you have to add ja-l, for English en-l, etc.

Clone DVD support the function of compression. It is possible to compress and then copy a DVD move to some shorter number of disc without losing the content. It is also possible to copy the same content on multiple disc by using the 1:1 splitting technology of Clone DVD. So if you have a large video then simply burn and split that single video to multiple DVD's. You can also compress the same large video to single disc also.

It is possible to copy NTSC and PAL video by using Clone DVD. You can move all your recorded shows on your disc and that will be playable in most of the player. So that looks easy to configure. The only thing Clone DVD lack is the conversion support from PAL to NTSC. This is not possible neither Clone DVD supports this. You have look for some other tool.

It is a common issue many times when you are not able to locate a DVD in this software. The reason behind the same is the poor digital media used while making the disc or an improper format. All you can do is eject your disc and re-insert it. Then restart your Clone DVD software. After that surely the DVD will be highlighted on the software.

The insert blank disc issue can be a hard ware fault. It is better first to check up your DVD drive weather it is proper functioning or not. Check the connection of you DVD inside your CPU case. Second thing is you have to check the DVD or CD drive which you are using for burning. Check proper weather it is rewritable or not. Try to change that simply. Your DVD will work out then properly.