Thread: Find shortcut keys for Adobe Product

Find shortcut keys for Adobe Product

I am having a Windows Vista system at home and have installed Adobe Creative Suite 4 that i use most often. Actually, i have some more adobe products on my system that i use daily. Now, as we have shortcut keys for every product whether windows or Microsoft office, etc.. i guess there might be shortcuts for Adobe as well. But how can i find these shortcut keys for Adobe to save my time and work faster? Please help.

Re: Find shortcut keys for Adobe Product

To make rid of this problem Adobe has released a sympathetic under Adobe Air application called The Adobe Shortcut App, which allows us to search the entire database of all adobe programs as part of Adobe Creative Suite. This is a new tool that offers you absolutely all the shortcuts to Adobe applications you have installed on your computer, and not only that, but you can also do searches, you give tips and advice on how to use certain features of the applications.

To see all the shortcuts you want, you must configure it before, you only have to click to give the 'All Categories' to see absolutely every shortcut. For After Effects, the information appears to be identical to that found in the 'Keyboard shortcuts' on the help of After Effects, not everything is perfect. If you are someone who likes to have clean screen, surely this application is for you. It is a free tool that we will make life easier and best of all, will save time when you are working with Adobe applications.

Shortcut App Adobe allows us to navigate through a long list of shortcuts that are available in programs that use shortcuts or too specific search by typing a few characters of the command. This application can also install a new version via ActionScript or JavaScript. After you install the AIR application, the user simply double-click the application to run, like any other desktop application. It is to be noted that it has some errors easily corrected in a future update, but that generally does what it promises.

Adobe Shortcut App Allows users to store their most used or favorite shortcut keys on a list for future reference easy. This AIR application features a simple interface with a list of software applications from Adobe. To find the appropriate key combination, users need only click on the application and the list of shortcuts are displayed. You can also click on the link that links to cheat sheets for all applications Adobe pdf format for printing which are stored on the hard disk.

Thanks for the quick help mates. That is all i wanted to know. Hope this application can work for me. I just downloaded it from the adobe site and will let you know how it worked for me. Anyways, i appreciate all your helps. Keep it up !!