Thread: Features of PortableSafe

Features of PortableSafe

I need someone who can help me with the features of PortableSafe. This a software that I found on searching the internet for some tool that could help me as a password manager. As I did not much information about the same on the internet, I am seeking help here. What are the system requirements of the same? If I upgrade my system to Windows 7, will it work in that particular platform? Kindly provide all your valuable suggestions.

Re: Features of PortableSafe

Hello there, PortableSafe is the best software that can be used as a password manager, since it has a very simple interface and no much experience is required to use the same. It helps to keep all information that is private including the passwords in a file that is encrypted and is kept safe. The cost of this software is about $8.05 and the file size is just about 834.78 KB.

The system requirements for using the features of PortableSafe are given below:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows XP

Other Requirements:
    • NET Framework 2.0

I dont think that this software will work in Windows 7, since its support has not been mentioned in the system requirements.

Inorder to use PortableSafe, you will have to download its compatibility tool from the internet and install the same before you install this software. Then, it will have no problems while running in Windows 7. I can assure you that PortableSafe is a very useful software for encryption of any information, since I am using the same in my system and it has a variety of advantages.

The additional advantage you using PortableSafe is that it comes along with a configurable password generator, that helps its users for creating safe passwords. The US Defence-approved AES256 encryption algorithm is used for encryption of all the data and information by PortableSafe. A very fast search feature is also available with this software that helps to locate any particular data in your system.

A method to run PortableSafe in Windows 7 is to use the option for troubleshoot compatibility. This will set the system in the compatibility mode when the particular application in the system. You can let the system detect the problems that PortableSafe is having when it runs in Windows 7. You can also specify the errors that you are finding while it runs in the operating system. This will help you to solve the problem.