Thread: microsoft camera wizard- video files from card

microsoft camera wizard- video files from card

When I uploaded 6 video clips, after copying 3 smaller clips without problem, the Scanner and Camera Wizard gave me the following message for the larger 3 video clips: "current picture cannot be copied" for three larger video clips.
    (Each time I tried, it would copy to about 50% and then stop and give me that message.)

I then tried manually opening the actual file with the videos and then copying them directly to "My Videos" but then got the message: "ERROR COPYING FILE OR FOLDER- Cannot copy file: Cannot read from the source or disk."

So I have these video clips on my SD card but cannot get them on to my computer! The videos works fine on the camera. I have Windows XP.

Any suggestions?

Mods- if this is not posted in the correct forum category please copy to the appropriate category.. thx

Re: microsoft camera wizard- video files from card

The issue is basically associated with the Firmware or the suite application that is been installed to the system. You need to uninstall the drivers that is been installed to the system and then install the new pack for the same. Check out then after processing the same. This should help you out.

Re: microsoft camera wizard- video files from card

Hello there, it is possible that the place or disk where you are trying to copy the particular video files does not have sufficient space. So, first check for the disk space and then, try copying the files. The case can also be that some internal error must have occurred while copying these files. Try doing the copy again after restarting the system. This must help to solve the problem. If this does not help, then it is possible that the file which you have uploaded must be corrupted.