Thread: Vuze 4.3.1.2 not able to download files properly

Vuze 4.3.1.2 not able to download files properly

Hi. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system in it. I have downloaded Vuze 4.3.1.2 application in order to download files to the system from internet. But whenever I try to perform the action it is unable to download the file and stays still. The connection drops down. What could be the issue? Please help me out. Thank you.

You need to check out for the file that has been downloaded. It may be that the application that you have downloaded from the site may have been appended with a virus application. it is quite very much possible to happen as application on internet may contain virus. So this results in malfunctioning of the software. You need to install a new pack of the application. This will help out.

Uninstall the installed application and then install the new pack. Download the installer file from an official website. This will enable you to look out for the same and hence you may be able to work out well with the same. It is not necessary that the application may be contained with a virus it may be that some bug might have been affecting the same. So perform the action.

There could be a problem with the internet service provider. The internet connection may be fluctuating as the service may not be stabilized or constant and hence the connection drops down. Due to the same the application is unable to download any file from the site. you need to configure the router in order to make the things perfect. This should help you out.

Reset the router after unplugging the cords and then plugging it again. You need to then configure the address again by resetting them as well. You can do this by going to the control panel option and then open the network connection. Then in the network display right click on it and then select the TCP/IP option and then assign the address again.

Install the compatibility tools for the same. Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7. This is because it is necessary that the system should be able to cope with the operating system. Only then it may work appropriately. So you need to check on for the thing, There can be a possibility that the compatibility is the problem that causes such issue.