Thread: Application Launcher SimplyContainer for MAC

Application Launcher SimplyContainer for MAC

Hi,
    How is SimplyContainer tool as compare to Dockainer. I am in need of a free application software for my MAC computer. So I had found this two tools. Both of them looks very familiar and easy to use but the problem is that I am not able to differentiate among them. According to you which can be much easier to use with some advance features support. Thanks in advance.

Re: Application Launcher SimplyContainer for MAC

SimplyContainer allows you to open and reveal quickly your applications, folders and files in Mac OS X. SimplyContainer is a handy little utility, a browser interface that quickly becomes indispensable. Its function is simple, rich and quickly replaces the keyboard shortcut Command + Tab. In fact, this applet is configurable at will. We can put an infinite number of shortcuts to open applications, folders and files.

SimplyContainer appears as a small module that appears in the Finder. It consists of 3 buttons (Exit, Preferences, Viewing shortcuts). It can be placed at the top, bottom, right to left. It is also possible to launch automatically when you are logged in, why just select the Preferences menu Start SimplyContainer the opening session.

In SimplyContainer when you want to add an item, click on Content Management and click on +, if you want to remove an item, click on - it also works with drag and drop from the Finder. If you want to change the order of rank, select an item and drag it to the desired location. The display contains 4 to 16 elements, if you have more items to display a small arrow appears to the right (back) and left (below) to switch to another window.

As compare to SimplyContainer, Dockainer can store countless files, documents, and applications. Like you can place elements of a simple drag & drop. Dockainer is hidden automatically when an application comes to the fore. You are allowed to disclose records, documents, and applications by right-clicking. Dockainer includes a search system so you can quickly find what you want to open.

I am to tired of the dock provided by default in your operating system Mac OS X, I found Dockainer and it is really very useful. The integration of shortcuts through the principle of drag and drop makes it very easy to use. I can add upto unlimited documents, applications and files. The presence of a research module to quickly find what you want to open. The autohide when an application is launched in the foreground.