Thread: How to print only selected areas of a spreadsheet in MS Excel 2010?

How to print only selected areas of a spreadsheet in MS Excel 2010?

Hi there, I am using the Microsoft Office 2010 and expecting more to happen in this as i am at learning stage of it. How to print only selected areas of a spreadsheet in MS Excel 2010? that is what my question is about office 2010. Is three any chances by which i can only print the selected area in the Office 2010. If the answer is yes then suggest me the same.

Re: How to print only selected areas of a spreadsheet in MS Excel 2010?

The printing is more easy in the Microsoft office 2010 as compared to the older version of the Offices that we have used. To make the printing of the selected area you have to keep pressing the CTRL button and then select the area. Now go to the Page layout tab and then go to the print area and click on the Set Print area. Now on the same tab click on the print title. And when the window for the same will appear click on the sheet tab and enter the rows and column that you want to print. Now click on the print button thats it.

The Microsoft Office 2010 has really made the printing of the selected area easy and also efficient for the user to use it. You can also five the multiple selection of the printing and add them to the printing. Just select the area that you want and then go to the print area ribbon and you will find a button add to print area and the same is added to the printer. You can also remove the same any time when yo wish from the same Print Area Ribbon.

Hello, Even i am looking for the same but my issue is little bit different. I am using the Office 2007 instead of the Office 2010 so is there any possibilities to print the selected area of the office 2007 in the same way as in the office 2010 does. if there are then let me know the same so that i can also check that and make the printing more powerful.

You can also do the same in the Office 2007 that you can perform in the office 2010. Both have got some what similar interface and working style. There are little differences in both of them. So click on the print layout tab and click on the print area make selection and give the print command. You can also check the print preview of the same.

Hey thanks, I am having the same issue and i am looking for the same from last week and finally got the answer of the same here. Really the printing in the Office 2010 is very easy. You can get the streamlined printing in the office 2010 that gives the all the printing option at one window and not like the older version where you have to perform the task of the page set up and all in different window. You can check out link given below to know the printing in the Office 2010 better
    How to use Streamlined Printing features in MS Office 2010?
    Office 2010 streamline printer features