Thread: Tips for screen capture in mac

Tips for screen capture in mac

I am using a mac computer. I have some pdf files which cannot be converted to text. I want to mail them but due to sizes the mail is not working on the same. What I can here to get a screen shot of the same and mail the first index page. But I need some tips on screen capture in mac. What are the different keyboard shorts for taking a screen and other useful shortcut.

Re: Tips for screen capture in mac

The key to nearly all outside the control key is, that is why it is written above Ctrl (no messing). On a Mac, it serves predominantly to imitate the right click for people who have mouse button (left click while holding down the control key and oh magic, right-click). It is also a few keyboard shortcuts, but it must look far. In the keyboard shortcuts, it is symbolized by ^ (the keyboard shortcuts found in menus, etc. However, in this tutorial, you can call by your name).

The key that follows is generally called Alt key ( Alt since it is written above) but his genuine name is key option. It is used to type extraordinary characters, and many shortcut (basically, it adds a shortcut to edit it slightly). In the keyboard shortcuts, it is represented by a kind of pan (also drawn on the key). The final touch is the most significant, it serves for almost all keyboard shortcuts. Everyone called apple (there is an apple button), but his real name is order. In the keyboard shortcuts, it is represented by a kind of flower, also designed the button.

The last significant key for keyboard shortcuts is the shift key you necessitate to know, but while you are at it. It is also duplicated on your keyboard to key left <and right on the = key. in the keyboard shortcuts, it is represented by an arrow pointing up, it still represented the key. No more blabla, let's move things more convenient.

To get an simple print screen of a desktop use this keys. Then you have to Command + Shift +3: in this way you can capture the complete screen. If you are using the Shift-Command-4: it will capture a segment or section of the screen and the cursor turns into a cross, and you must click and drag to select the segment or section of the screen to capture. if you are using Shift-Command-4 and then space (and that means you must release the keys, then press the space bar): It will capture a window, a menu, an icon in the Dock or on the desktop, etc. The cursor will turns into a camera, and you can just click on what you want to capture.

Here are the some more Tips for screen capture in mac and which is also very easy. By using this any combinations. Instead of a screen shot you will get a screen. If you want to copy the total screen then you have to use this buttons Shift + Command + Control + 3. If you want to copy a part of the screen then you have to use this buttons Shift + Command + Control + 4. If you want to add the following like adding a window, a menu, an icon in the Dock or on the desktop, etc. then you have to use the following buttons Shift + Command + Control + 4 then space. Like this can also use the software provided by Apple Capture.