Thread: Problem installing Bootcamp 3.1 on Windows 7

Problem installing Bootcamp 3.1 on Windows 7

Hi everyone!

My problem is as follows:

So I installed Windows 7 32bits with bootcamp 3.0 (in Snow Leopard) and then at the end of the installation went well I started the bootcamp 3.1.exe 32bit but that they settle down as drivers nvidia! I'm on unibody macbook. So the problem is that I have no webcam, no sound, keyboard, windows and all the other problems of drivers. So if anyone has a solution let me know!

Re: Problem installing Bootcamp 3.1 on Windows 7

Hello everyone,

I have exactly the same problem

Should install the drivers first with bootcamp 3.0 normally available on CDs? Because I just CDs do not offer me the drivers, it made me only on the RC. So after installing bootcamp 3.1?it does not like my version of Windows 7?

First i think you should install it same way as you would do on vista. First burn the ISO to a disk using Disk Utility, then start the utility Boot Camp , With the disk in the drive and go from there. Make sure you select the ultimate or whatever the highest level there is on the list ,this is during installation of Windows.

Windows 7 on a Mac with Boot Camp

Perform the following easy steps to install Windows 7 on a Mac with Boot Camp :

• Install Windows 7 on your Mac from the installation media. Do this by holding down option during boot and selecting the optical drive as the boot device.
    • Once Windows 7 is installed, copy the Boot Camp install of Leopard DVD to a folder on your installation of Windows 7. Note that to eject the DVD, you'll need to go to the computer, right click on your optical drive and select Eject.
    • Download the patch BootCamp.msi
    • and copy over the original is in Boot Camp\Drivers\Apple.
    • Run the setup.exe file located in Boot Camp and all drivers should install correctly.

After the install of Windows 7, insert the DVD install Apple's original (if recent machine) or the Snow Leopard DVD, it contains all the drivers. AND then do the upgrade -> 3.1.