Thread: Is Microsoft exchange server 2007 support VMware

Is Microsoft exchange server 2007 support VMware

Hi all,

I am a student doing bachelor degree in network support. I have a computer in my home. I want to run Microsoft exchange server2007 in my machine. Somebody is recommended by it is only possible by VMware. I just need to ask you that Microsoft exchange server 2007 support VMware or not? If it supported, what is the installation procedure. Thanks

Re: Is Microsoft exchange server 2007 support VMware

Microsoft officially supports VMware ESX for running Microsoft Windows and major applications as well as Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, and SharePoint Server. VMware ESX was the primary hypervisor to be authenticate under the providing customers who run Windows Server and Microsoft applications with helpful support from Microsoft and VMware. Users can at the present run Exchange on vSphere with the equanimity that they will take delivery of the same level of support they inward on physical servers. Best of luck.

VMware is an industry most important technology company. Email and instant messaging are mission-critical overhaul that give communications and messaging-based notification for Thousands of VMware employees. The Microsoft Exchange based messaging systems at VMware bear basic email and put together with critical workflow tools, such as engineering notifications, shared document repositories for internal user communities, and company wide help desk functions. Email is a mission critical means for timely communication with key external group of people including customers, partners, analysts and media contacts. Best of luck.

Re: Is Microsoft exchange server 2007 support VMware

By vitalizing their Exchange Server 2007 deployment, VMware has gain the skill to efficiently do away with planned downtime and preservation upgrade windows on every Exchange 2007 Server by the VMware HA, VMware DRS and VMware vMotion capabilities of VMware Infrastructure. It carry out instant revival from host, application and site failures through a mixture of VMware HA and new clustering technologies for example clustered continuous replication), remove single points of failure across various resource, host, application and site components. best of luck.

In VMware with Microsoft exchange server 2007, you can accelerate Exchange life cycle and management functions with virtual machines and templates for rapid testing, provisioning, next to with virtual snapshots and duplicate to help with fast troubleshooting and difficulty imitation. The payback realize from virtualized deployment of Exchange Server 2007 are a direct indication of the VMware. Check that and reply. Best of luck.