Thread: How to use Teamviewer 5 with its older versions

How to use Teamviewer 5 with its older versions

hello friends i am using a dell inspiron laptop with windows 7 installed. I am using the team viewer 4 for connecting remotely to one of my friends and now i want to connect remotely to my office system which is installed with the teamviewer 5. So i want to install the teamviewer 5 with its older version on my system so that i can use it to connect to my friend as well as with my office system remotely. Please tell me how to achieve this?

Re: How to use Teamviewer 5 with its older versions

Teamviewer program is used extensively for remote connection. I think you can install both the version of the teamviewer on your system. Because this program has an option to install the newer version of the system without removing the currently installed version of the teamviewer software program.

So you want to connect to two different system which is installed with two different versions of the teamviewer softwares. The best possible option here is to ask your friend to install your friend to upgrade his teamviewer program or you downgrade the teamviewer's version which is installed on your system in your office.

It appears that either you or your friend are unable to change the version of your teamviewer program and hence i would request you to download the and install the newer version of the teamviewer software so that you can connect to both system using the same program both the program must be compatible with the each other.

Try to use another program for connecting remotely with other software like the logmein. The logmein is a very good software when it comes to remote connection so use the teamviewer to connect with your friend and use the logmein with your office system it is also very much faster . I hope you got the fix

As far as i know you can install teamviewer on the same computer with its older version. Simply uncheck the option to uninstall the old version on installation of TeamViewer After unchecking this option you can use both versions of TeamViewer on the same computer. Hopefully you will resolve this issue.