Thread: Managing photos windows live gallery

Managing photos windows live gallery

I want to share my lots of photos on internet. For that specific reason I had switched to windows 7 from windows vista. Now I have not used windows photo gallery but still I am aware about the features and support it offers. I want some suggestions for the same. How to manage photos in windows live. what are the features.

Re: Managing photos windows live gallery

If you are changing yourself from Vista to Windows 7, you might be wondering what happened to Windows Photo Gallery, or in XP you might have used a different photo manager. Today you are going to take a look at using Windows Live Photo Gallery from the Windows Live Essentials collection. It is a better and simple characteristics of windows. If you are really serious about sharing the files then this is the perfect work for you.

Windows Photo Gallery was incorporated or integrated in Vista and did an sufficient job handling your photo require or necessitates. If you have changed to Windows 7, or are just looking for a new photo organization or administration tool, Windows Live Photo Gallery is positively worth a look. Download the Live Essentials installer and select Photo Gallery and any other app from the list of you want to use.

Run the application and if you are approximately done! screen, make sure to uncheck the boxes to set your search supplier or contributor and homepage if you do not want them changed. After installation, to start using Live Photo Gallery select on Start and go to Windows Live \ Windows Live Photo Gallery. The first time you launch it you will be encouraged to sign in with your Windows Live account. You might also want to use Live Photo Gallery to open TIF and BMP files. Now you can start to see and administer your photos. If you have over the pointer over a thumbnail, you will get a larger view of it.

To manage the photos in the windows live gallery. You can browse it to the left side of your picture directories. You can sort the photo according to the date on which the photo has taken and people or evocative tags. Select an image to tag the photo with your own information in sequence or find out other photo data. It permits you to zoom in on an image, revolve them, rate a photo, start a slid show and more.

The another better built in characteristic is being able to change the size of your photos. You have to just right click on the image in the gallery which you want to change the size and then select the Resize. Now you can select between predefined sizes or your own convention size. There is the aptitude to basically import your pictures from a camera or scanner using an easy to follow wizard. You can comprise or contain any folder into the gallery and monitors those folders for any new additions.