Thread: Converter to Convert audio cd's to mp3 format

Converter to Convert audio cd's to mp3 format

Hi,
    Recently i bought a new LG Rumor phone. Its a great phone but i am having some trouble with my phones audio format I am only able to play mp3 format on my phone. So I need a good converter to convert my audio cd's files to mp3 format files. I am using windows 98 operating system on my computer, and also i have laptop in which i use windows Vista. I bought this cellphone to use for music but not sure how to get the mp3 files in my phone. I have memory card reader and adapter.

Please suggest me a good converter.

Re: Converter to Convert audio cd's to mp3 format

Hi hamlet,
    I think you need "J Rivers Media Jukebox", it is free and you'll get on the internet. It lets you to rip your CD's to MP3 format files also including other popular formats. It rips full audio CD in approximate 5-10 minutes, depending on your system speed. I am using this software from the past two years for both ripping and burning audio CD's.

So, by converting your audio cd's to mp3 files using this software you can transfer these mp3 files to your phone via card reader after connecting to the computer.

FreeRIP CD to MP3 Converter

Hey check this out.
    "FreeRIP CD to MP3 Converter"

It is an advanced CD to MP3 Converter that comes with great features. FreeRIP reads audio files from the CDs and allows you to convert and save them in the computer in a variety of digital formats like WMA, MP3, Ogg, Wav. You can download it from internet and install FreeRIP, put your audio CD in the computer's CD drive, run FreeRIP and click on the Rip button to rip all audio files to mp3 files.

It can also convert MP3 and other audio files from one format to another. For example it can convert audio files from WMA to MP3, or OGG to MP3, FLAC to MP3 or WAV to FLAC and so on.

Once you have converted all audio files in your preferred format, you can move all tracks to your mobile phone, or burn them to a MP3 CD's.

Express Rip CD Ripper Software
    It is a kind of software which is used to extract audio files from CDs into perfect digital quality. It is a CD ripping program for Windows which allows you to extract digital audio tracks directly from audio CDs to mp3 or wav audio files.

Key features:

1. It gives you a perfect quality CD digital audio extraction.
    2. It is a fastest CD Ripper comparable to other.
    3. It extracts audio files from CDs to wav or mp3.
    4. The size is small which downloads under 500k and installs in seconds.

CD to Mp3 Maker it is a useful in ripping CDs, converting to WAV files to Mp3 files. It includes three respective settings of CD, Mp3 and WAVE. You can change the options of CD, Mp3 and WAVE. It is a fast, easy and powerful to use. By available options for CD, MP3 and WAVE settings, you can make selection in speed and quality.

Key Features:
    1. It rips digital audio CD tracks and saves them into MP3, WAVE, OGG or VQF format.
    2. You can customize the CD, MP3 and WAV settings respectively. Bit rate, quality, CRC check, and so on.
    3. It is a fast tool and no temporary files are created during ripping and converting.
    4. Its user friendly and easy to use.
    5. It runs on all Windows operating systems like Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP.

Audio MP3 Maker
    It is a CD ripper tool also which is also called "Audio Grabber". It has the potential to rip CD tracks and save into MP3 files or WAV files. It also converts WAV files to MP3 files. It provides a mp3 player where you can play your CD songs.

Some features of this tool:
    • It grab CD and convert them to MP3 songs.
    • It also converts WAV files to MP3 files.
    • It doesn't require high system requirement.
    • It's easy to use.
    • It is stable with all 32-bit Windows system like Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000.