Thread: Samurize 1.64.3 not able to work in Windows 7

Samurize 1.64.3 not able to work in Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine with Windows 7 as the operating system installed in it. I have downloaded a desktop enhancement engine and system optimizer tool that is Samurize 1.64.3 in order to manage my system. The problem is it is not able to function with the system. I have no idea what is wrong? Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Samurize 1.64.3 not able to work in Windows 7

As the system is not able to execute the application you need to check out for the downloaded file that you have processed. This is because there may be a possibility that the downloaded file has issues to it due to which it is not able to function when been installed to the system. It would be very great that You just need to use another installer file that may help you out in making the things to work out in better way.

It would be very better that you uninstall the application and then make the things to work out. It may be that the bug issue could be sorted pout by reinstalling the application. Just check out. Go to the control panel option and then to Add/remove programs. Then select the application name that needs to be uninstalled and then click on remove button. After that install the new fresh copy of the same.

The compatibility issue may be the thing that is a worry for the same. You need to install the compatibility tools that is for Windows Xp and Windows vista under Windows 7. You may then be able to work for the application that may be supportive for the same. This will relevantly make the issues to be solved by just installing the compatibility tools from the compatibility center. Try it out.

Try to process a clean boot. This will help you out in making the things to work out well. The steps are as follows:

* Click on the start button.
    * Type msconfig in the search box and hit enter.
    * Now under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    * Disable the services.
    * Restart the system.

Hope this should work out for you.

There is a way through which you can make the application to process or function. It is by making your system to execute under safe mode. This is because it has low features enabled and hence it would be very much compatible with the system if there is highly sophisticated application compatibility issue. So do check out for the thing. Might help you.