Thread: Drupal TinyMCE issue

Drupal TinyMCE issue

I am facing some issue with Drupal recently i had install MCImageManager with Drupal and at the same time i had got a button for TinyMCE setup which is appearing in ImageManager popup. But when i try to click on the ImageManager button i get a blank screen with no error message. At the same time i had also checked out paths it's proper. Any suggestions about Drupal TinyMCE issue ?

Drupal TinyMCE problem

In that case i would suggest you to download latest version of TinyMCE, after downloading and extract your folder where you will find \tinymce_2_1_1_1\tinymce now copy and paste the folder to sites\all\modules\tinymce or whever you have placed tinyce and at the same time check out the patch of the engine should be sites\all\modules\tinymce\tinymce and at the same time have a check is your php errors ON or not.

Drupal TinyMCE issue

Thanks for replying me i had not enable my php error that's why i was getting blank screen, now i am getting the following error message as

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: user_access() in /home/httpd/vhosts/maadlab.com/httpdocs/modules/tinymce/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/imagemanager/classes/Authenticators/DrupalAuthenticatorImpl.php on line 56

Can you help me out with this error message ?

Drupal TinyMCE issue

Ok in that case you need to open up imagemanager/classes/authenticators/drupalauthenticatorimpl.php and on line line 13 and 14 you should see this
    Code:
    require_once("includes/bootstrap.inc");
    require_once("includes/common.inc");
    Now add the following code below the two links

Code:
    drupal_bootstrap(DRUPAL_BOOTSTRAP_FULL);
    Now i am sure you should not have any issue with TinyMCE

Drupal TinyMCE problem - opens Google Search

I am also facing some issue with my TincyMCE, when i run my Drupal website which uses TinyMCE editor, whenever i am trying to enter any text into the TinyMCE input field i am getting an Google search pops up, can anyone tell me what would be the exact issue ?

Drupal TinyMCE issue

I don't this so you should face such kind of issue, as my knowledge they should be no issue with Drupal as well as WordPress, in such kind of case i would suggest you to try out by Disabling the TinyMCE module and check it out, now i am sure it should allow you to post.