Thread: What PCHeal can do?

What PCHeal can do?

Hi there, I am using my desktop computer with the windows vista installed on it. I have not done anything yet to improve the performance of my computer. But i am feeling that my computer is not working properly in its normal speed. It is taking much more time to do the simple task which it was capable of doing it much faster. I heard about PCHeal which could improve my computer's performance. Please give me some information that what PCHeal can do exactly?

System Requirements by PCHeal.

If you want to run PCHeal on your computer then your computer needs some minimum system requirements as follows.
    1. OS : Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000
    2. Processor : Intel Pentium (or compatible) 90 MHz or higher processor.
    3. Memory : 16 MB of computer memory or higher recommended.
    4. PC Mouse or other pointing type device.
    5. Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 or higher.

What PCHeal can do.

Basically PCHeal helps you to set the standard for PC optimizing software. PCHeal can locate and solve the problems regarding the software and hardware incompatibilities which in turn helps you to improve the performance of your computer. This software is completely compatible with all the versions Microsoft Windows so that it can be used for the lowest configured computer also.

How PCHeal works.

PCHeal is a software made by the SwiftDog and it is a pure system tool that allows user to make its system more faster in performance. How PCHeal does it for you is as follows.
    • PCHeal will make changes to system registry and system files in order to enhance memory, animations, refresh rates, screen drawing, cpu threading speeds.

• It can adjust settings automatically based on the computer specifications, complete fault tolerance system implemented.

• Deep system analyzer and diagnostic features allows user to find and repair any potential problems.

Use PCHeal to boost up your system.

PCHeal is a software which has been made for repairing and boosting your computer settings. It fixes hardware trouble and software problems which may lack in their proper functioning. Actually this software works on a registry level modifies multiple Windows registry entries and system files to increase the computer performance. First of all it will scan your computer to find out the installed hardware and software on your computer. It will say the results as per your system's configuration.

PCHeal Features.

Following are the features provided by the SwiftDog's PCHeal.
    1. PCHeal is a program which is purely based on the over-clocking features to enhance memory and cpu priorities.
    2. Easy and intuitive user interface, Immediate changing the of the settigns.
    3. FREE lifetime upgrades and quality technical support.