Thread: How to restore Quick launch and NetplWiz in Vista

How to restore Quick launch and NetplWiz in Vista

Hi,
    I am not able to get Quick launch on my desktop. How to bring that back again. The simple right click thing does not work here. Second thing what is NetplWiz file. I have seen this using my friends to manage multiple user accounts. What can be done more by using this file. And the last thing is that wha is the right way to clean a LCD monitor. A safer without destroying anything.

Re: How to restore Quick launch and NetplWiz in Vista

It happens sometime when Quick launch fails are not able to restore on your desktop. Do this right click on the task bar > toolbar > new toolbar A window opens asking you to choose a folder. Then in the field enter - % AppData% \ Microsoft \ Internet Explorer \ Quick Launch. Then click on Choose Folder. The Quick Launch bar is then created, drag it next to the windows button.

Yes it is right that by using NetplWiz you can simply change your user account login in windows vista and windows 7. This does not works for the older version. The file is located in the system 32 folder of windows vista. It is a dll file. You can simply download it from the internet in case of any error or file corruption problem and place the same in the system32 folder.

The best features of using the NetplWiz tool is that you can get an access secure login. The service also provides you with an authenticated login option and simply protect your computer against other issues. You can also use the same service for keeping a record of email passwords and other stuff. So this makes your work more easy and simple to use.

If you're the only one using your computer or if you do a session for everyone you must be tired of having to choose the user (unique) to each login. To no longer have to undergo this step type netplwiz in the search menu and start typing to enter. you should qualify this. Then uncheck users must enter a user name and click apply.

To clean an LCD there are specific products that work very well but that costs incredibly expensive. Personally to clean my LCD screen I use a less expensive solution that works as well. You must first two soft cloths and smooth (to avoid scratches and lint) and possibly de-mineralized water (to avoid traces of limestone).