Thread: Windows 7 Document library features

Windows 7 Document library features

Hi,
    After upgrading to Windows 7 I had found that there are more features and support that I can use it. First thing tell me what is included in Windows 7 for document library. How to access it and what new is added on the same. Second thing I want to figure how smartly Windows 7 manages the folder view options if there is more than one window on it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 Document library features

When you move a window, if you touch your mouse on the right (or left) of your screen window will automatically re-size to use any half right (or left) of your screen. Practice to view two documents simultaneously. a blow to the right and one left and we can work together very easily on both documents. In the same way to enlarge the window you just stick your mouse over the top edge of your screen.

You have lots of programs open on your desktop and there you see clearer. You just want to keep the software on which you work and reduce any other, take the window for a move and shake, it will minimize all windows except the one you hold. This was really a nice feature which is rarely known.

Use the library windows 7, they allow you to create virtual folders. You can combine several files there which are not really grouped in the tree classic. For example you can group in a library all that relates to a particular area while these elements are in separate folders. This is nicely managed and provided in Windows 7.

You might want to move the task-bar in Windows 7 for this right-click on the above, and make sure lock the task-bar is unchecked if it is unchecked. click / drag on the task-bar on the side of the screen where you want to have. It is will be safe and proper for you to disable the UAC if the same is bothering you much.

Notifications appears every time we install a program (UAC) which is a bit embarrassing These messages appear when you want to install a program and asks if you really want to install the program. You want to say ben ... yes, because I just asked for the installation. To delete appointments in the Control Panel> User Account> Change settings User Account Control. And down the slider at the bottom.