Thread: Dreamerweaver CS3 get closed every time after opening

Dreamerweaver CS3 get closed every time after opening

I am not aware what is the issue with the dreamweaver CS3 and why the dreamweaver CS3 always gets closed after opening. For your information i am using a dell laptop with windows vista operating system. I don't know what is the matter with my system. please help me in this regard i would like to thank you in advance.

Re: Dreamerweaver CS3 get closed every time after opening

It seems as you system has been infected by a virus or a malicious program. So i would advice you to install an antivirus and check whether your system is infected by a virus. If it is infected then remove the infection. After removing this infection you can open the dreamweaver CS3. Hopefully your problem will be solved.

Most probably i think that this problem is caused because your Dreamweaver CS3 file might have been corrupted. So the best possible solution to your problem is to repair your dreamweaver program with the installation disk. If repairing the file does not solves this issue then reinstall the software and your problem will be solved.

I had also faced this problem before but Apparently got the solution that if a CSS file is exactly 8192 bytes Dreamweaver will not open. The css file on which i was working was coincidentally 8192 bytes. Hence i added some comments on my css file which increased the size of my css file and Dreamweaver opened right up.

First of all thanks a lot for replying me. All your suggestions cannot help me, I installed an antivirus but no threats are detected by it. Also i tried the repair but that too could not solve this issue. Finally i uninstalled the software from the system and then i installed it again but this too can't solve my issue. Any other ideas please help.

I think that the dream weaver creative suite 3 is not compatible with windows vista operating system and hence i would suggest you to download another copy of it and then install it on to your system. If the problem persists still then try to upgrade the dream weaver creative suite 3 to a latest version since it might not be compatible with windows vista or try to use it with windows XP.